You are scared from droopy and loose breasts, this article is just for you. The real solution for you is pineapples.
“Pineapples contain a whole range of antioxidants and are also considered to be anti-cancer fruits. However, its use in women is indispensable. It contains substances that restore elasticity of skin fibers and thus rejuvenate it. This is especially visible on female breasts which lose their shape over the years. Drink enough fluids, discard the coffee and alcohol and eat pineapples daily. The results will be noticeable immediately, “doctors recommend.
The recipe for the best and the healthiest smoothie on the world is here:
1 cup finely chopped pineapple
¼ cup pineapple juice
½ cup yogurt
¼ cup water
3-4 ice cubes
Mix all ingredients in a blender and drink the smoothy in the morning or before a meal.
In addition of this article you can read about the list of benefits from pineapples.
- 1. Arthritis management: The fruit is rich source of vitamin C, magnesium, manganese and a vital enzyme known as bromelain. Along with this it also contains copper, potassium, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, dietary fibre, folate and pantothenic acid. The major anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of pineapple is basically because of the presence of bromelain enzyme. Bromelain belongs to the group of digesting enzymes extracted from the fruit or stem of pineapple tree.
- PineappleImmune System:A single serving of pineapple has more than 130% of the daily requirement of vitamin-C for human beings, making it one of the richest and most delicious sources of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is mainly associated with reducing illness and boosting the immune system by stimulating the activity of white blood cells and acting as an antioxidant to defend against the harmful effects of free radicals. Free radicals are dangerous byproducts of cellular metabolism that can damage various organ systems and disrupt function, as well as cause healthy cells to mutate into cancerous ones. The vitamin C content of pineapples defends against this.
- 3. Digestion: Bromelain is a complex mixture of substances that can be extracted from the stem and core fruit of the pineapple. Among dozens of components known to exist in this crude extract, the best studied components are a group of protein-digesting enzymes (called cysteine proteinases). Originally, researchers believed that these enzymes provided the key health benefits found in bromelain, a popular dietary supplement containing these pineapple extracts. In addition, researchers believed that these benefits were primarily limited to help with digestion in the intestinal tract.
- Eye Health:Vision is one of the most important senses for human beings, and pineapples have been directly connected to boosting eye health and preventing the age-related deficiencies that so often occur. Macular degeneration affects many elderly people, and beta carotene can help to delay this vision problem. Keeping proper amounts of beta-carotene in your diet from fruits and vegetables is essential if you want to properly see the world well into your old age.
- Blood Pressure:Pineapples are a valuable source of many minerals, and potassium is among them. This is one of the most important minerals in our body, and potassium deficiency can result in a wide array of health hazards. One of the most important functions of potassium is as a vasodilator, meaning that it eases the tension and stress of the blood vessels and promotes blood circulation to various parts of the body. When your blood vessels relax, your blood pressure is reduced and the flow of blood is less restricted. This can prevent clots from blocking the flow of blood and reduces the accumulation of plaque in the arteries and vessels. This helps people prevent conditions like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes. So eat your pineapples for a healthy heart!