Sea salt is quite different than table salt, since unlike natural salt, table salt is dried to more than 650 degrees and thus changes its chemical structure and loses its necessary elements and minerals.
The sea salt with sodium chloride with its 80 different trace elements such as potassium, magnesium and manganese…Hence, it works efficiently for your health, skin and hair.
- Sea salt has an alkalizing effect, which helps in balancing the level of acid in the body and thus destroys the potential risks of lethal diseases.
- It strengthens the immune system, so the body becomes resistant to a variety of autoimmune diseases such as influenza, allergies and similar.
3.It has irreplacable effects on the cardiovascular system. Experts have proven that regular consumption of sea salt dissolved in water can significantly decrease the level of bad cholesterol in the body. Furthermore, it normalizes your blood pressure and reulates your heartbeat.
- Metabolic disorders, such as diabetes, can be successfully treated with sea salt, because it helps to reduce the level of sugar in your blood.
- The accumulation of More than 20 percent of the sodium in the bones in affects the body negatively and causes lack of minerals in the blood and body fluids. Adding sea salt in your diet you can avoid and treat osteoporosis.
- Sea salt is also useful for the respiratory system, and the minerals and trace elements, as well as structural parts of algae that contain sea water help the recovery of the mucosa. Sea water has a mild antiseptic and antibacterial effect, which is attributed to ions of calcium and magnesium.
A good source of potassium (which facilitates the functioning of the muscle fibers), so sea salt so helpful for cramps.
- Sea salt is known as a natural blood purifier. It is full with vitamin C which serves as an antioxidant and destroys free radicals. Magnesium in turn enables the efficient functioning of antioxidants. Thus, sea salt helps detoxify skin cells by absorbing all toxic substances from them.
- The more toxins are drawn out of your body, the skin becomes softer and healthier. Using sea salt when taking a bath improves your skin. Such a bath will stimulate the secretion of excess water from the skin and connective tissue, which prevents the accumulation of excess fluid, and your skin becomes firmer, smoother and healthier.
- Sea salt is full of vitamins and minerals vital to proper cell nutrition. These nutrients can improve cell metabolism (between matter and energy), keeps hydrated tissue, stimulate circulation to the skin surface, increase the strength of the cell membrane.
- Calcium helps in clearing clogged pores.
- Sea salt is ideal as a natural pilling for the skin because the texture helps to remove the top layer of dead skin cells.
- It is a natural cure for people with oily hair. Sea salt can absorb excess oil from your curls making them smooth and beautiful.
- By using sea salt the hair will get the desired volume. ALSO, sea salt can provide enoug nutrients to the follicles, which will make your hair smoother.
- Sea salt is very useful in fighting dandruff. It works directly on the skin and prevents dryness.