THIS IS A TRICK THAT EVEN DOCTORS USE. THIS MONTH, THEY ALSO MANAGED TO SAVE THE LIFE OF A BABY WHEN THE SUPER GLUE PREVENTED BLEEDING IN HER BRAIN.
It would be great if you always have a bottle of super glue with you. Especially, if you are going on camping, in nature or you are doing some repairs in your home. If you cut yourself use super glue to bandage the wound.
Here’s what you need to do:
– Clean the wound with soap and water.
– Put a little bit of super glue on the finger and spread it across the wound and the surrounding skin before it dries out.
– Super glue will act as artificial skin.
– Super glue is not toxic. But later on you should remove it from the skin.
– In case of an emergency with small wound it can help you a lot.