Stretch marks are a common skin problem these days. They most commonly appear in people who gain or reduce their excess of weight, and women who were pregnant.
There are many treatments such as lotions, creams, laser surgeries, chemical peels etc., but their effectiveness depends on age, sun damage, skin tone and even diet.
Luckily, in this article we’re going to present you some natural remedies that will help you smoothen and remove your stretch marks without the risk of any chemicals or surgery!
Aloe vera is very beneficial for the skin because it possesses natural soothing and healing properties. This is the perfect solution for stretch marks.
– Just rub Aloe Vera directly on the affected area
– Allow it to stay for 15 minutes so that it can act and rinse it off.
The nutrients and antioxidants in olive oil help us clear up numerous skin problems including stretch marks.
- Massage some slightly warm extra virgin olive oil on your stretch marks in order to improve blood circulation and reduce the look of the stretch marks
- Let the oil act for about 30 minutes so that the skin can absorb the vitamin A, D and E present in the olive oil.
Castor oil is most commonly used in the treatment of age spots, moles, wrinkles, dark spots, pimples and fine lines, but it can also be used against stretch marks.
- Massage the affected area with castor oil gently using circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes
- Then wrap the area using a cloth
- Apply gentle heat to the area with the help of hot water in a bottle or a heating pad and hold it for 30 minutes every day
- For better results, repeat the process for one month.
Raw sugar works as a natural exfoliant for the skin, so it can help you reduce the look of stretch marks.
- Prepare a mixture made of some almond oil, several drops of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of raw sugar
- Apply this mixture on the affected area and rub it on the skin gently for several minutes before taking a shower.
If you use this treatment for at least a month, your stretch marks will become lighter.
Lemon juice will help you reduce the appearance of stretch marks, acne and other skin problems because it possesses natural acidic properties.
- Rub some fresh lemon juice onto the stretch marks using circular motions
- Leave the juice for 10 minutes in order to soak into the skin and then rinse it off using warm water.
Alfalfa leaves are able improve the overall health of your skin because they contain vitamins, nutrients and minerals, as well as proteins, vitamin E and vitamin K, which will provide nourishment to the skin.
- Add some alfalfa powder in several drops of chamomile in order to create a smooth paste
- Massage this paste on the stretch marks 2-3 times a day
- In order to achieve noticeable improvement, use this treatment on a daily basis for several weeks.
It is an effective natural moisturizer and this butter will surely help you reduce stretch marks.
- Prepare a combination of half a cup of cocoa butter, 2 tablespoons of grated beeswax, 1 teaspoon of wheat germ oil and 1 teaspoon each of apricot kernel and vitamin E oil
- Heat the mixture until the beeswax melts
- Store the mixture in an airtight container in the fridge. Apply it onto the affected area 2-3 times a day to hydrate the skin.